At Oasis Academy John Williams, pupils are given positive points for:
- Hard work
- Going the extra mile
- Being a role model
- Producing excellent homework
- Kindness to others
- Planning for their future
- Excellent organisation
- Showing sustained improvement
One of the ways we recognise the achievements of pupils is through our Rewards Journey:
- When student receives 25 positive points, they receive a golden ticket.
- When a student has 50 net points (positives-negatives) they receive a Bronze Medal Postcard.
- When a student has 100 net points (positives-negatives) they receive a Silver Medal Certificate.
- When a student has 150 net points (positives-negatives) they receive a Gold Medal Certificate, which is presented in assembly.
At the end of the year, the top students in each year group are recognised through our bronze, silver, gold and diamond excellence awards.